What is the average cost of an Artificial Heart without Health Insurance? Artificial Heart Price Range
An artificial heart can turn an impossible condition back into life. While it can save you from early death, the artificial heart is also quite expensive if you do not have health insurance. The general price range for artificial hearts is $100,000 to $300,000 for the first year. Subsequent years tend to be considerably less expensive, barring complications. The above mentioned costs include charges for the surgical insertion of the heart, the device itself and controlling console, and continued medical surveillance and regular checkups.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price