What is the average cost of an Appendectomy without Health Insurance? Appendectomy Price Range
The appendectomy, surgery to remove one’s appendix, is often a very necessary operation to stop the negative effects of appendicitis and certain other ailments, but it is also a very expensive one. The total cost for most appendectomy procedures totals an average of $27,000, and ranges between $23,000 and $35,000. These prices are divided into hospital charges of $12,500, doctors’ charges of $3,350, and a typical hospital stay of 2 days costing another $11,150-$18,765. Longer hospital stays may increase these charges even further.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price