What is the average cost of an Apicoectomy without Health Insurance? Apicoectomy Price Range
The apicoectomy is a serious medical procedure, and it can also have a serious effect on your pocket book. If your medical insurance plan does not cover it, an apicoectomy costs an average of $1,275. The general range in price of this procedure is between $500 and $2,000, although complications can easily double these numbers. If your health insurance plan does cover the procedure, costs drop to under $100 in most cases.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price