What is the average cost of an Annulment? Price Range of a Marriage Annulment in the Catholic Church
Marriage is not the right choice for everyone, and sometimes an annulment proceeding is best for everyone. The cost of these is always a concern of the parties involved. The average cost of an annulment is $450. The price may range from $200 to as high as $1,000. These costs do not factor in the hiring of a lawyer. Lawyer fees can add another $500 to $2,000 to the above fees. More expensive lawyers or particularly messy divorce proceedings can lead to even higher charges.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price