What is the average cost of an Anaerobic Digester? Price Range
The anaerobic digester is a farmer’s best friend when it comes to livestock. It is a much cheaper and cleaner way to remove large quantities of livestock waste. Unfortunately it comes at a price. The average anaerobic digester costs $150,000. The price ranges between $85,000 and $300,000, depending on the quality and brand of the digester in question. In spite of the steep initial cost, an anaerobic digester can save you $15,000 to $50,000 per year depending on the size of your herds and the costs of standard waste disposal.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price