What is the average cost of an Amputation without health insurance? Price Range of a Limb or Digit Amputation
Amputation is a serious medical procedure, but an important one. The financial aspect of amputation is not one that should be ignored. The cost of the procedure ranges between $20,000 and $60,000. These prices cover the cost of surgeon fees, facility fees, anesthesia, supplies, and hospital stay. A toe or finger amputation (also known as a digit amputation) costs considerably less than an arm or leg amputation (limb amputation. The overall cost is reduced to 10-20% of the total if medical insurance covers the procedure.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price