What is the average cost of an Alternator? Fan/Alternator Belt Replacement Price Range in 2010
A car’s alternator belt often requires replacement during regular maintenance of your vehicle. The belt itself costs about $60, but can range from $25 to $100. The exact price depends mostly on the make, model, and quality of the belt. Unless you are a mechanic, or know one who will do it for free, you must also add the cost of labor for installing the new belt. This runs between $60 and $100 depending on the garage.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price