What is the average cost of an Allergy Test without health insurance? Allergy Test Price Range
Allergy tests can save your life if you have serious allergies. They are also quite inexpensive in most cases. The exact cost of an allergy test depends mostly upon the type of test and where it is performed. A consultation charge of $150 to $300 is first applied. A skin prick test costs an additional $60 to $300. The more thorough RAST blood test costs $200 to $1,000. Medical insurance often covers allergy tests, reducing the cost to about $25 in most cases.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price