What is the average cost of an Alarm System? Price Range of a Home Security System in 2010
Home and business security is always a pressing concern. The purchase of an alarm system can help put your mind at ease and protect what you hold dear. A basic home security system equipped with motion detectors and a key pad costs an average of $350. A similar setup for a small shop costs between $600 and $1,000, but can make a serious dent in insurance premiums. Purchase of surveillance cameras in a commercial setting generally costs about $2,600. You must also consider the recurring fees for monitoring and warrantees, which totals about $40 per month.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price