What is the average cost of an Aircraft Carrier? Price Range of a Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier
A Nimitz class aircraft carrier costs just under $4.5 billion to produce. This cost covers two nuclear reactors that can propel it up to 35 mph in open water. The 97,000-ton Nimitz can carry a crew of 5,600 people on their 1,092 foot decks. Most aircraft carriers are produced in Newport News, Virginia along with other large military vessels.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price