What is the average cost of an Air Conditioner in 2010? AC Unit Price Range
Having the right air conditioner can really help you stay sane in hot weather. At the same time, they can cost a bundle. A small window air conditioning unit can cost as little as $100 or as much as $500. A central air AC system generally costs between $3,000 and $6,000, including installation, if your house has existing air ducts. If air ducts are not present and the installers are required to alter the house structure and create these ducts, the price can easily break $10,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price