What is the average cost of an Ace of Cakes cake? Price Range
With all of the buzz around the Ace of Cakes show, many people are asking how much one of their cakes cost. While they are rather expensive, they are surprisingly affordable for special occasions. The minimum price for a cake from Ace of Cakes is $500. For multiple layered cakes, a price of $8 per serving is applied. The larger and more complex the ordered cake is, the more expensive it becomes. The fanciest and largest cakes can exceed $2,000 in price.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price