What is the average cost of an Above Ground Swimming Pool in 2010? Price Range of a Private Pool
Above ground swimming pools are a good, cheaper alternative to standard pools. The general price range for above ground swimming pools is between $750 and $3,500. Some higher end pools may cost even more. The exact price of the pool will depend upon its quality, the materials used, size, and brand. You must also consider the price of shipping and installation, which can easily add another $500 to $1000. Kits for constructing your own above-ground swimming pool may cost as little as $200, but they take a lot of time to construct and are generally of lower quality. Other cost considerations are the cost of water, chlorine, and maintenance.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price