What is the average cost of an Abortion without Health Insurance in 2010? Average Price Range of an Abortion
The cost of an abortion without the assistance of health insurance is generally between $350 and $900 for pregnancies that are in their first trimester of development. The average cost for a first trimester abortion is about $430. The cost for an abortion generally increases as time goes by, adding about $100 per week after the first 11 weeks. Second trimester abortions may increase in price to as high as $3000. Another factor determining the price of abortion is the type of procedure being used as well as the expense of anesthesia.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price