What is the average cost of an Abortion in Texas? Price Range
Abortions performed in the state of Texas tend to fall close to the same price range as those in other states. The general trend is for slightly higher prices due to the state’s prevalent pro-life views. First term abortions performed in Texas cost an average of $375 to $500. This price increases after the first 12 weeks, up to about $1,150 at 24 weeks. After this point, costs can increase significantly. It is a good idea to speak to your medical insurance provider if you have one, as they may cover the costs.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price