What is the average cost of an Abortion in Florida? Price Range
Abortions are an important decision in life. Part of this decision is a financial one. The average cost of a first term abortion in Florida is between $350 and $450. The price increases by about $50-$100 per week past the first 12 weeks. After 24 weeks, the procedure is much more difficult and dangerous. It can easily cost more than $1,100. Abortions are sometimes covered by medical insurance, so be sure to inquire.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price