What is the average cost of an Abortion Pill? Price Range for “Morning After” Pill
Abortion Pills are a good alternative to abortion procedures performed in clinics. They are generally less invasive and often have fewer complications. Abortion pills generally cost between $350 and $650, averaging $500. Abortion pills only work for early pregnancies, however. Before using an abortion pill or even purchasing one, you must consult with a medical professional on the matter.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a medical professional before considering use of this treatment.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price