What is the average cost of an Abdominal CT Scan? CAT Scan Price Range
An abdominal CT scan (or CAT scan as it is often called) is a detailed form of x-ray performed by an expert in radiology. More powerful than an x-ray as well as more detailed, the CT scan is also more expensive. There are two types of CT scans, one more expensive than the other. A screening CT scan is performed on a healthy person to find evidence of illnesses: it costs between $300 and $700. A diagnostic CT scan is specific and intensive, focusing on signs of a particular illness or condition to aid in treatment. Diagnostic CT scans cost $600 to $1500 and are usually ordered by a physician after symptoms surface of an underlying illness.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price