What is the average cost of an AC 130 Gunship? Price Range of an AC 130
The AC 130 Gunship is a force to be reckoned with on the modern battlefield. Raining down destruction from great heights with multiple powerful weapons, the AC 130 has started to be seen in cultural depictions in recent times. The AC 130 H model costs a total of $132.4 million to be produced. The AC 130 U costs $190 million. The military has 21 AC 130s deployed on active duty currently, 8 H models and 13 Us.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price