What is the average cost of a stomach staple surgery in 2010? Gastric bypass surgery price range
The average cost of a stomach staple plastic surgery operation is $23,000. General price range: $10,000 to $40,000. This price includes related costs such as anesthesia, hospital stay, follow-up visits, and psychological therapy. Individual prices vary greatly depending on the prestige of the doctor, medical complications, and location. Stomach staple surgery is generally not covered by medical insurance unless there is a pressing medical reason for it.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price