What is the average cost of a Recycled Aluminum Can? Price Range
Recycling is a great way to make money while also doing your duty to the planet and future generations. Aluminum cans will generally earn you 7 cents per can on average in most states and regions. The general price for recycled cans is about $0.60 per pound. Scrap aluminum costs about $0.48 per pound in most areas. Local cost of living, demand, and larger economic factors lead to fluctuations in these pricing baselines.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price