What is the average cost of a New Boiler 2010? Median Price Range
Every 10 years or so, it is necessary to purchase a new boiler for your home, and the price can really hurt your bank book. Generally a medium-efficiency boiler costs about $3000. This price start at $2500 and climb as high as $4000 for a very expensive one. High efficiency boilers cost considerably more but end up saving you money in the long run. A high-efficiency boiler may cost anywhere from $5000 to $9000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price