What is the average cost of a Home Aquarium? Price Range
A home aquarium can add a unique sense of beauty and wonder to any setting. In general, they do not cost an exorbitant amount. The average for medium and small sized tanks is about $70. This price may range from $50 to $150 in most cases. Large tanks can range from $200 to $1,000 or more. Custom tanks will depend upon their specifics for cost. You must also factor in the cost of water, fish food, fish, power, and other considerations.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price