What is the average cost of a Home Appraisal? Price Range of Property Appraisal
When the time comes to sell your house, take out a mortgage, or rent a room, property appraisal will quickly surface as an important part of the process. Appraisals cost a moderate fee, but give you a highly accurate value upon which to base your financial decisions. The cost of an appraisal is 0.1% to 0.15% of the total value of the appraised property. For example a $200,000 house will cost $200 to $300 for appraisal.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price