What is the average cost of a Felony Possession Attorney? Price Range of hiring a Criminal Possession with Intent Lawyer
Felony possession is a charge that is often applied to even the least serious drug offenses. When in this unfortunate situation, it is imperative to retain a skilled defense attorney to properly defend your position. The general hourly rate for most lawyers is between $75 and $350. Usually a minor offense can be cleared up for as little as $500, but can rise to the price of $10,000 in some cases. More serious charges for possession of mass quantities of drugs can run between $25,000 and $50,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price