What is the average cost of a Court Appeal? Price Range of a Legal Appeal
Court appeals are an important part of the nation’s criminal and civil justice system. Depending upon the nature of the appeal, the cost may be significant. The docket fee for filing an appeal is only $85 in an of itself. However, unless you have legal experience and intend to represent yourself, lawyer fees will quickly add up. The general cost of hiring a lawyer for a one or two day appeal is between $500 and $2,000. The cost may rise significantly for more lengthy proceedings.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price