What is the average cost of a Civil Attorney? Price Range of hiring a Civil Lawyer
Civil court proceedings often necessitate the use of a skilled civil attorney to advocate your side of the case, no matter which side you are on. In general the cost of a civil attorney is between $75 and $300 per hour, if working on an hourly wage basis. Flat charges are harder to estimate, depending entirely upon the specifics of the case and lawyer in question. A minor civil dispute will cost between $500 and $1,500. More serious matters may cost as much as $25,000 or more. There is no real upper limit to the expense in some cases, with class action suits sometimes costing millions of dollars.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price