What is the average cost of a Car Accident with and without Car Insurance? Repair Price Range
Car accidents are a big problem, made bigger by a lack of car insurance. A minor car crash involving no serious damage to the frame and engine usually costs between $200 and $1,000 for repairs. A more major accident with damage to vital components can quickly elevate the repair price to $5,000 or more. If you do have insurance, the price of repairs is generally reduced to $50 or $100, but can add hundreds of dollars to your yearly rates.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price