What is the average cost of Kidney Dialysis per year without Insurance in 2010?
The average cost of kidney dialysis for an uninsured patient is $44,670 per year in 2010. The first year of dialysis may cost up to $90,000 or more. Full medical insurance coverage may reduce the total cost of kidney dialysis by as much as 97% or more depending on the coverage plan and deductible. You must also factor in complications, and hospital stay as well as a few other costs.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price