What is the average cost of Jeans per pair in 2010?
The average cost of a pair of jeans is $31 and 2010. If you buy a cheaper jeans at a store like Wal-Mart the price may be as low as $15 or less. Brand-name jeans may cost up to $80 per pair or more. Designer jeans may cost upwards of $100 per pair. You must always factor in the fabrics used in making the jeans, this door that you buy the men, the condition of the jeans, the style and color, and the brand.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price