What is the average cost of Hiring an Architect per Hour in 2010? Architect Price Range
Hiring out an architect can make a real difference in a construction project. However, it can also make a real dent in your bank account. Professional architects generally charge between $50 and $150 per hour of their time. The more expensive and skilled architects may charge even more than this. Most projects require between 8 and 30 hours of time for an architect to complete, putting the total cost between $500 and $4,500 in most cases. An alternative method of payment is the option of a negotiated flat fee, which can be as low as $1,000 for more constructions.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price