What is the average cost of Coca-Cola per can/bottle in 2010?
The average cost of a 20 ounce bottle of Coke is $1.38 in 2010. The average cost of a 12oz can of Coke is $.89 in 2010. The exact price may vary according to such factors as gas prices and transportation as well as supply and demand, merchant markup, and other factors. The cost of Coca-Cola in bulk is significantly cheaper than smaller bottles and cans.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price