What is the average cost of Ankle Fusion Surgery without Health Insurance? Arthrodesis Price Range
Arthrodesis, or ankle fusion surgery, is a serious medical procedure. Without the aid of medical insurance, the average price of ankle fusion surgery is $30,500. The price can range anywhere from $15,000 to $50,000. Complications can further increase these costs. In almost all cases, health insurance will cover the procedure, which will reduce the cost to the patient to as low as $1,000 or less.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price