What is the average cost of ACL Reconstruction Surgery with/without Health Insurance? Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgery Price Range
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstructive surgery is an extremely expensive procedure, but one that can change your life. The general price range for ACL reconstruction surgery is between $20,000 and $50,000. This includes the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia, and graft. In the majority of cases, the massive cost is covered by health insurance due to medical necessity. This may reduce to cost to as little as $800 to $3,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price