What is the average Credit Card Monthly Payment in 2010?
The average monthly payment for credit card usage in 2010 is $141. Your exact monthly payment will be entirely dependent upon your interest rate and credit card debt. With these you can expect to see the effects of such factors as income, credit rating, payment history, and credit card company. Ideally, you want the lowest interest rate possible and to keep your debt load so as to minimize your monthly payments.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California