What is the average Credit Card Interest Rate in 2010?
The overall average interest rate for credit cards in the year 2010 is 16.8%. In general, you can expect starting interest rates for most credit cards to be around this value. Persons with lower credit rating can expect a higher credit card interest rate while the opposite is true of people with higher credit ratings. Depending on the type of credit card you use you may tend to see a trend of increasing or decreasing interest rate.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California