What is the World’s Unhealthiest/Highest Calorie Food?
The unhealthiest food in the entire world is, you guessed it, raw cooking oil. Cooking oil has a total of 1990 calories per 216 grams, with more than 35 grams of saturated fat. An even more unhealthy version of this is in its hydrogenated state. This gives it cancer-causing attributes as well as making it even more saturated and high in cholesterol.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California