What is the World’s Tallest Tree?
The tallest tree in the entire world is a Sequoia redwood tree called Hyperion, measuring over 115 meters or 380 feet. This tree was discovered in Redwood national Park in the summer of 2006 and has been measured as the world'’ tallest living thing. This tree is estimated to be over 1500 years old all of the exact age cannot be determined until it dies.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California