What is the World’s Lowest Calorie Food?
The lowest calorie food in the world is a Japanese group called Konnyaku or Konjac. A 100gram serving of Konnyaku has 6 calories. To make this even better, Konnyaku are very filling because they are extremely high in dietary non-digestible fiber and so they keep you full for a very long time making the perfect diet food. Konnyaku usually comes in either a jellylike block or in the form of noodles.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California