What is the World’s Longest River?
The longest river in the world is the Amazon River in South America which is over 4,000 miles long. The Amazon River is constantly changing in size depending on the season. During the wet season, the river can grow larger than 120 miles in diameter and expel well over 8,000,000 ft.³ of water per second.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California