What is the World’s Longest Bridge?
The longest bridge in the world is the Weihe Grand Bridge, which is 261,590 ft long. The Weihe Grand Bridge was completed in 2010 in China. The Weihe Grand Bridge is a railway bridge that crosses the Wei River three times. The railway itself opened in February 2010.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California