What is the World’s Largest/Biggest Mountain Range?
The world’s biggest mountain range is the Andes Mountains in South America. This enormous mountain range spans a total of more than 4500 miles of mountains and has some of the tallest mountain peaks in the world except for the Himalayas which are little more than half as long but with much higher mountain peaks.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California