What is the World’s Healthiest Food?
The title for the world’s healthiest food is tied between several foods in their natural forms. These foods are nuts, cow’s milk, berries, natural meat, and beans. These foods are extremely low in sugar and high in important nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, calcium, antioxidants, and protein. The combination of low glycemic index due to the low presence of sugar give these a particularly healthy quality.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California