What is the World’s Coldest Place?
The coldest place in the entire world is Antarctica, with temperatures dropping below -120 degrees Fahrenheit. The average annual temperature is –33 degrees Fahrenheit. Antarctica is inhabited only by penguins and seals in certain places along the coasts and is devoid of almost all other forms of life.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California