What is the World’s Biggest Tomato?
The world’s biggest tomato weighed a total of 7 pounds and 12 ounces. This record was set in Oklahoma in 1986. This tomato was grown by Gordon Graham, a painting contractor. This tomato was officially recognized and recorded as the world’s largest tomato by the Guinness Book of World Records.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California