What is the World’s Biggest Shoe ever worn?
The largest shoe that is actually regularly worn by a person is a size 37AA shoe. Robert Wadlow wears this shoe and measures over 8 ft 11 inches tall. Such an extremely large person is very rare and is the result of special genetic factors that cause extremely fast and unimpeded growth over the course of the persons developing years.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California