What is the World’s Biggest Diamond?
The world’s biggest faceted diamond is called the Golden Jubilee and weighed a total of 755 carats (150 grams) when it was first discovered. This diamond was later cut down to size of 545 carats (109 grams). The Golden Jubilee is a brown diamond that was discovered in 1985 by a miner in South Africa.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California