What is the World’s Biggest Cow?
The largest cow in the world is a Friesian cow named Chilli. He measure is over 6 1/2 feet tall and weighs more than a metric ton. Chilli is black and white and is the size of a small elephant. Most cows come to only about four or 5 feet tall but this one simply overshadows all of them with its enormous size.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California