What is the West Virginia (WV) Sales Tax Rate?
The West Virginia state sales tax rate is 6.0%, and is the same for the entirety of the state. Prescription medications are not taxed by this sales tax, however, food and over-the-counter medications are taxed.
This data is current as of June 8, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California