What is the Texas (TX) Sales Tax Rate?
The Texas state sales tax rate is 6.25%. This tax rate applies to sales across the entire state. As is often the case with state sales tax, prescription as well as over-the-counter medications, and food items are not taxed.
This data is current as of June 8, 2010.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California